STEP I: The applicant needs to fill in the college application form with the supporting documents prescribed in the form.
STEP II: The JSAHEB will initially screen and review the completed application materials.
STEP III: Select applicants will be invited to attend an interview day. The visit will include interviews with faculty and staff as well as acquaint with JSAHEB.
STEP IV: Select applicants will be offered admission.
STEP V: Admitted students are asked to submit an acceptance letter with other financial commitment.
The following supporting documents are to be attached with the application form along with two set of Photostat duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- 12th Std/10+2/ PUC Marks Certificate (Biology)
- 10th STD/ SSLC Marks Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate [Preferably by qualified Naturopathy & Yoga Physician / Allopathic Practitioner ]
- Passport size color photographs [recent] - 5 No’s
- Stamp size color photographs [recent] - 2 No’s
Note:Admission is based on the availability of seats and the management reserves the right of admission.
Annual intake - 100
HO-Sukhlalmarg,Madhuban Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226005 +91-8709250485
BO- Mss para Medical Institute North Side Banjari More Gopalganj 841428(Bihar) +91-9931807120